nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Robins and Evans Cherries/ beads as decoys

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Robins and Evans Cherries/ beads as decoys
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 09:16:26 -0500

Jim, if you posted the photos to the NAFEX Facebook group, they should
be public access (unless you restricted the share). One doesn't need
a facebook account to view them.

I believe this is the picture you are referring to:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=745399333452&set=o.21070015101&type=1&theater

~mIEKAL

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Erdman, James <erdmanj@uwstout.edu> wrote:
> I did the wire in a spiral around the limb.  My thought is that it is a
> loose spiral so it should expand as the limb grows, yet is not going to
> fall off in the next year or so.
> I posted some pictures on facebook showing more detail, and I'll try to
> post them somewhere else more easily accessible, too.

  • Re: [NAFEX] Robins and Evans Cherries/ beads as decoys, mIEKAL aND, 08/06/2011