nafex - [NAFEX] Would anyone have some persimmon scionwood they would send me this late in the year?

  • From: Steven Covacci <filtertitle@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Would anyone have some persimmon scionwood they would send me this late in the year?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 03:50:26 -0400 (EDT)

Group:

Would anyone have some persimmon (D. virginiana and/or D. kaki) that they
still have that they wouldn't mind sending me?

If so, please list what you could send.

Some examples I'm looking for:
*D. virginiana: many, including Szukis; Wabash; etc.
*D. kaki: Hokkaido; Saijo; etc.
*hybrid persimmon: Nikkita's Gift; Rosseyanka; etc.

Some I already have:
*D. virginiana: Yates; Mohler; Meader; Dooley; Geneva Red; John Rick;
Campbell (NC-10); Dollywood (D-128)
*D. kaki: Sheng; Shin-Na-Da; Great Wall; Honan Red; Fuyu-moto; Siniensis

Thanks,
Steve, NJ 6b/7a

  • [NAFEX] Would anyone have some persimmon scionwood they would send me this late in the year?, Steven Covacci, 06/23/2011