nafex - Re: [NAFEX] How large will 'Lapins' cherry get on Gisela-6 rootstock, unpruned?

  • From: david liezen <chandos49@hotmail.com>
  • To: Nat'l Ass'n of Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] How large will 'Lapins' cherry get on Gisela-6 rootstock, unpruned?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 05:10:17 +0000

I've picked from Lapins, Royal Anne, Rainier and several other cv. in an
orchard near town. The Lapins trees were the same age and smaller than the
others, on the same rootstock. My guess would be 20' unpruned.

Dave Liezen, loving my little English Morello pie cherry on Gisela5 that is
almost 7' tall and loaded with fruit.