nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Strawberry problems

  • From: Michael Bathrick <bathrick@berkshire.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Strawberry problems
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 21:44:54 -0400

This is a Columbia. I checked again and found several stalks that are perfectly fine. I have them in a bed that is only 2x5 feet, so a border of 4 feet is impossible. I'm in 5b (5a in Massachusetts). It's been a very rainy season so far - perhaps that is why the few stalks are doing ok this year. Columbia is a Washington strawberry.

Mike