nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Anyone growing A. arguta 'Jumbo'?

  • From: Applesrgoodforu@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Anyone growing A. arguta 'Jumbo'?
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:31:44 -0400 (EDT)

We have very mild winters. It might hit the low teens. Forest Farms sells
it. _http://www.forestfarm.com/product.php?id=55_
(http://www.forestfarm.com/product.php?id=55)

In a message dated 6/7/2011 8:27:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
qazingulaza@gmail.com writes:

Hopefully you have a male pollinator for it! What's the coldest temp
you've
gotten there? Do you happen to know anyone selling that? Rooting dormant
hardwood cuttings from the repository is nearly impossible.

~mIEKAL