nafex - Re: [NAFEX] downy mildrew - "Giant book of garden solutions"

  • From: "Bob Kelly" <bkelly66@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] downy mildrew - "Giant book of garden solutions"
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:33:43 -0500

Lucky, did you forget the bourbon?? LOL

Bob Kelly
Aberdeen, MS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. Lucky Pittman" <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 11:42 AM

What?! That can't be right !
I thought all of crazy-@ss Jerry Baker's (he calls himself America's Master
Gardener) recipes were based on:
1/3 cup Murphy's Oil Soap
1/3 cup Baby Shampoo
1/3 cup lemon-scented dishwashing detergent
a can of cola
a can of beer
a bottle of hot sauce
a cup of aged human urine
a cup of tobacco juice
a cup of Listerine mouthwash
all mixed together and put in your hose-end sprayer and sprayed all over
anything and everything that you might imagine that had any sort of bug or
fungal/bacterial pathogen that was maybe thinking about attacking.
Jerry Baker is a kook. I used to become physically ill - nauseous - when I'd
hear him on the radio. He's so full of BS.
As a matter of fact, my stomach hurts now, after typing that.

LLP