nafex - [NAFEX] Spiral tree wrap

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Spiral tree wrap
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:58:44 -0500

I still have nearly 100 spiral tree wraps from back when I grew peach
trees for sale. They are expensive so I haven't thrown them away but if any
of you can think of a way to get them to you without cost to me, I'd ship
them to you. A bunch of them could be made to fit in a large flat rate box.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Fruit Farm
4002 Davis Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472