nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Hovenia dulcis (Japanese raisin tree) question

  • From: "Dr.Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Steven Covacci N <filtertitle@aol.com>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hovenia dulcis (Japanese raisin tree) question
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:55:04 +0530

Dear Sten,

There is a chapter on Japanese Raisin Tree in Fruitipedia at the following link and you will find some details there:

http://www.fruitipedia.com/japanese_raisin.htm

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Mandi HP India
www.fruitipedia.com
91 1905 222810, 91 094181 81323
Blog: AROUND THE WORLD FOR FRUITS, FRIENDS AND NEW EXPERIENCES
available at www.fruitipedia.blogspot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Covacci" <filtertitle@aol.com>