nafex - [NAFEX] Have a special interest? Want to share?

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Have a special interest? Want to share?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:07:26 -0400

Hi folks,

I am looking for NAFEX members who would be interested in
coordinating/facilitating an interest group. We could use help on
just about any topic you have an interest in (e.g. apples, pears,
tropical fruits, organic fruit growing, etc.). You do not have to be
an "expert" just someone with some experience and a deep interest in
the topic who is willing to be a resource for members and encourage
discussion, sharing, and occasionally send an article or other content
to Pomona and the NAFEX website.

If this sounds like fun and something you'd like to do, drop me a
private email and I'll send you the particulars.

deb
NAFEX Membership Chair
debs913@gmail.com

  • [NAFEX] Have a special interest? Want to share?, Deb S, 03/17/2011