nafex - Re: [NAFEX] aronia cleaning/growing

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] aronia cleaning/growing
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:49:35 -0700

Probably others will point this out but Aronia is "chokeberry" and "chokecherry" is a Prunus, usually virginiana, I think.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
(800) 353-4898
In New Mexico, (505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days