nafex - Re: [NAFEX] aronia

  • From: dylanford <dylanford@optonline.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] aronia
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:39:27 -0500

Folks

Has anyone on the list ever successfully sprouted commercial prune seeds?

Just for the hell of it I have tried this several ways, several times with
never a single sprout resulting. I have written to Sunsweet, etc., to ask if
the prunes are irradiated as part of the processing, never received any
response.

Anyone got a clue? Thanks. dylan