nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blackberry taste test

  • From: Scott Smith <scott@cs.jhu.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blackberry taste test
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:53:45 -0500

U Oregon put out a report that covers the trailing varieties as well. These
results are based on past studies they have done.

http://extension.oregonstate.edu/catalog/pdf/ec/ec1617-e.pdf

If you go to http://www.ars.usda.gov/Research/docs.htm?docid=15552 you can
read some of the studies themselves under the links (also look at the early
fresh market link on the left).

Scott