nafex - [NAFEX] grafting question

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] grafting question
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 14:28:09 -0800 (PST)

For most of the day I have been grafting various trees. Most have been chip
buds or whip-tongue grafts.

I always wanted to do just a whip graft - it seems cleaner. The problem is
that
I cant seem to find a way of holding it while putting on the parafilm. I
need a
third hand.

Anyone have any tips??

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!