nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Canadian haskaps now in US

  • From: Gary Masog <gary.masog@gci.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Canadian haskaps now in US
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:33:39 -0900

I agree that these are interesting, but at near $20.00 per 6 inch plant unless
nothing else grows in your extremely cold area they are not worth it. My
haskaps grow great in Anchorage, Alaska, but not much production compared to an apple tree.

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Kacalanos" <mijwiz@yahoo.com>