nafex - Re: [NAFEX] global cooling

  • From: "C. Waite Maclin" <waite8@gwi.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] global cooling
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 06:19:10 +0700

To say one does not believe in significant present Global Warming or Climate Change is like saying that one does not believe in Areo-Dynamics when flying. It does not make any difference whether one "believes" or not, it is still happening. Why would we not want to do something to help the enviorment be more productive, life giving and profitable? Waite