nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaw seed questions

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: <fruitopia@firstva.com>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaw seed questions
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:53:54 -0500

Someone sent me sprouted Paw Paw seeds, and I planted them in pots. It took
almost 2 months for them to really grow, but they did! I didn't bring them
in, since we have such mild winters, but given the recent temps here in TN,
I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake with this.

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality & Process Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Counseling
Rizzo Hollow Heirloom Plants & Unusual Edibles
Maryville, TN USDA Zone 7b
larizzo@charter.net