nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rabbit repeler spray

  • From: "Judson Frisk" <jlfrisk@iowatelecom.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rabbit repeler spray
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:05:50 -0600

We use the Innotek invisible fence to keep our 2 hunting dogs in the yard.
It does work surprisingly well. I am sure the rabbits do their damage at
night when the dogs are in the house but they do give them a run for their
money and do disturb their nests during the summer. I usually try to keep
doing some pruning during the winter so the rabbits will hopefully eat the
prunings instead of my raspberries, gooseberries and currants. Judson L.
Frisk SW Iowa Zone 5 10" of snow this week.