nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona Online questions

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona Online questions
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:06:34 +0000

Thanks for all the discussion on this topic I brought up. It shows me
there's a lot more to printing that I need to learn! I especially like the
question in the previous post, below. Yes, if a ready-printed version of
Pomona would be available, it would be worth the computer-print cost, +
convenience & timeliness, + shipping, + ??

It took me this long to find the computer time (and I've been able to access
internet more than usual this month!) to read the posts, and to reply to the
string. Is it my poor memory, &/or poor reading comprehension for online
text, that after reading all the posts I still don't know 1-- how long will
a current/ active on-line issue be available, 2-- what kind of access will
there be for back-issues & for how long?

I like the idea of being able to download just those pages or articles of
Pomona which I find helpful. Was that an option?