nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona Online questions

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona Online questions
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:18:51 -0500

On Dec 11, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Justin West wrote:

I strongly second that deb. I would be much more likely to stay tuned in with an online version rather than print.
justin

There are however people with a lot of interest in the subject, and some with a great deal of information, who are not online; some of them never will be.

Is there an option for a print version, for those who are willing to pay for it? or are we just going to leave such people out of the conversation entirely? (They certainly aren't part of this discussion.)