nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Scion wood deal?

  • From: Grover Barnett <scionmechanic@optonline.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Scion wood deal?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:19:35 -0500

I went to the Home Orchard Society scion exchange in Portland Oregon last March. There were hundreds of Apple scions, pomes, stones, of all types for free after a small door charge. I bought an HOS membership at the door and with it I  got in no charge.  Nick Botner was there and there were root stocks and grafting for a charge, potted plants.  The scion exchange is an awesome event that every explorer should check out.

Grover
zone 7 Long Island