nafex - [NAFEX] Pomona online - print option

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Pomona online - print option
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:22:09 -0500

Jim,

Of course there is a print option for receiving Pomona. It says so right in the Pomona. However, if everyone wants the print option, NAFEX will go under shortly.

I recommend we try to cooperate with the plan. You may find that an on-line version, with color photos, plans, links, etc. may be worth the effort of heading down to the library (as my niece does) to read it.

I have a library of Pomonas. I don't much care how I store, just as long as I can read them later. To my mind, it will make indexing them easier. I can never find the references easily in the print copies.

Barbara R
Z7