nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona online - print option

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • To: <rosholdt@erols.com>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona online - print option
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:35:45 -0800

When an on line edition comes out, it needs to be laid out all across a page
like a book instead of two columns like a newspaper-- columns are extremely
difficult to read on line. It also helps to have t he page number at the
top ad the bottom of a page. What would be even nicer is to use links from
the index to the articles so we can maneuver around easily.

Idell