nafex - [NAFEX] Available Fruit and Nut Trees, Edible Herbaceous Plants too

  • From: Justin West <cjustinwest@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Available Fruit and Nut Trees, Edible Herbaceous Plants too
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:13:54 -0500

 I have excess stock of some fruit and nut trees grafted or sown over the past three years here in central NJ.  Sizes vary from  2  to 12 feet tall.  I have many hard to find, disease resistant varieties of plums, apples, pears, peaches, paw paws, mulberries, Cornelian cherry, Sorbopyrus, digger pines, shagbark hickories, honey locusts, walnuts, buartnuts, hybrid oaks, and sweet chestnuts.  Some are potted in deep tree pots which prevent root spiraling.  Some are in the ground.  Potted stock can ship anytime, bare root stock would ship in early spring.  Everything I ship is high quality.  I learned the business over the course of three years with Martin Crawford of the Agroforestry Research Trust.  I also have edible Canna lily corms for sale, and other herbaceous plants such as Chinese Yam, Daylily, Alpine Strawberry, different Alliums, etc. .  If interested please email and I can send you an inventory list:   cjustinwest@gmail.com
I am not a large commercial nursery, but I am in the process of starting an organization; website under construction is www.regenerativeecology.com

thanks
Justin West
zone 6b-7 central NJ

  • [NAFEX] Available Fruit and Nut Trees, Edible Herbaceous Plants too, Justin West, 12/08/2010