nafex - [NAFEX] articles, articles!

  • From: Jackie <jakuehn@verizon.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] articles, articles!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:56:43 -0400

The harvest is largely in for most of us, and I need articles for the next Pomona. Now that the format has switched from hard copy to online, don't lose sight of the fact that we'll still be putting out a journal, and need to know what you've been doing, what you've learned, new things you've tried, etc. Email your adventures to Matt Demmon, hopefully by Nov. 1 (coming right up, but we'll be a bit flexible) at mdemmon@gmail.com

Thanks; I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Jackie