nafex - [NAFEX] Lingonberry plants

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Lingonberry plants
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 09:59:25 -0500

    St. Lawrence Nursery buys their tissue cultured lingonberry plants from Hartmann Plant Company in Michigan.  I bought mine from Hartmann too but Hartmann won't honor orders under 100 plants.  You will need 100 or more plants if you want to get enough fruit to do something with in your lifetime.  Plants are under 12" tall and each plant produces damn few berries.  Oh, and it you get back aches from bending over picking berries, you may not want very many plants.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Fruit Farm
4002 Davis Street
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472