nafex - Re: [NAFEX] (Danish) Ilrod Pigeon apple

  • From: derry&bill <wchase@interchange.ubc.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] (Danish) Ilrod Pigeon apple
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:32:36 -0700

Megan,

You're right! I was spelling it incorrectly.

Kristine from Quebec told me the same. She found a history of the Ildrod Pigeon and translated it for me and now I'm happy.

I have two apples for the first time so I will be displaying them at the UBC Apple Festival on October 16 and 17.

The apple IS 'fire red', and small and oblong.

It is always reassuring when the apple matches its published description.

Thanks for your help.

Derry