nafex - Re: [NAFEX] What am I interested in?

  • From: Douglas Woodard <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: CDW <cmmwiebe@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] What am I interested in?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:19:43 -0400

You may find something in the list archives accessible through the ibiblio address below.

You don't say where you are. Even looking at your website, the Canadian prairies are big and encompass a lot of different conditions.

You don't say anything about your background, or much about what you are trying to do with various crops (home use, commercial sales large/small scale), where you have got to and where you want to go with your various crops.

If we don't know your situation, few are going to try to help, or ask you for help. From your e-mails, no one would know whether you are an expert or a beginner with any given crop. Your websites are moderately informative, mostly by implication, after spending some time.

If you want something, tell us what. If you have something to contribute, tell us what.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada