nafex - Re: [NAFEX] currant and gooseberries fruit shipping

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] currant and gooseberries fruit shipping
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, I didnt find a resource on there of yet, but I will keep trying.
I know its out of season now, but I am just look for a contact for when it is in season.
I chef friend of mine if looking for some.  I did think it would be that difficult to find some.
She had a source, but it was way to expensive for her needs

Robert

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!