nafex - [NAFEX] Fwd: [Pawpaw_Discussion] KSU Pawpaw Workshop on Thursday Sept 16

  • From: Leslie Moyer <unschooler@lrec.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fwd: [Pawpaw_Discussion] KSU Pawpaw Workshop on Thursday Sept 16
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 00:38:02 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: kirk.pomper <kirk.pomper@yahoo.com>
To: Pawpaw_Discussion@yahoogroups.com

Greetings!

You are invited to the Pawpaw and Sorghum Workshop on Thursday, September 16th, 2010 at the KSU Research and Demonstration Farm in Frankfort, Kentucky. Unfortunately, we will have a limited pawpaw tasting event this year. The warm summer temperatures and drought conditions have caused almost all our pawpaw varieties to ripen already. However, we will have some pawpaw fruit from late ripening seedlings and advanced selections to sample. We are also excited to announce that the Third International Pawpaw Conference will be held in Frankfort in 2011! If you cannot attend the workshop this year, we hope to see you at the Conference in 2011. Check out the workshop link at:

http://www.pawpaw.kysu.edu/preliminary_program_for_the_pawp.htm

Thanks!

Kirk Pomper

Yahoo!
              Groups
.

  • [NAFEX] Fwd: [Pawpaw_Discussion] KSU Pawpaw Workshop on Thursday Sept 16, Leslie Moyer, 09/12/2010