nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Earlier Russian trouble

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Earlier Russian trouble
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 22:32:58 EDT

Dear Group,

I just happen to have the VIR Krymsk Station Directors here as house guests and will be here until about noon, Tuesday.

I showed them the report and they said it is accurate. I asked them if there is anything we as members of NAFEX could do, write letters or send E-mails to the Ag. Department in Moscow or letters of support to St. Petersburg. Their response was, there is nothing we could do.

I asked them of their opinion of the outcome and they weren't optimistic.

Jerry