nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Miracle Fruit Harvest/health note

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Miracle Fruit Harvest/health note
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 23:44:50 +0000

Get well quick, Doreen!

I also nearly wrote off the summer when I got Lyme's disease. Deer-ticks &
Lyme's has been in the neighborhood for several years, and I do twice daily
tick checks, but even so I got sick. It's worse than newspaper articles tell
about. I would especially not want kids to get it, because it is rather
painful, and the only antibiotic (at least, the one used in WI), can put a
grey shade into developing teeth. Check your outdoor kids frequently for
especially the tiny nymphal stage deer-ticks.

tc, s.WI, regular rains growing nice weeds, anyone need any catnip?!