nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Miracle Fruit Harvest

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Miracle Fruit Harvest
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

Doreen,

Glad you are doing better.  The subject of your post got me going, as I thought you were going to talk about picking miracle fruit.  I gave up on that plant as it was too difficult in this climate.

Don't blame yourself for not having good harvests in previous years.  This year's growing season has been longer here and more rain than typical.  Perhaps something similar there?

John