nafex - [NAFEX] getting rid of carpenter bees

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] getting rid of carpenter bees
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 09:01:42 -0500

Dylan Ford said, "I deal with troublesome carpenter bees hanging around the house with a badminton racket."

Harbor Freight sells a (made in China) electronic racket for $3.00 that is said to electrocute any critters that you might not hit hard enough to kill with your swing of the racket. I'm going to buy one to zap the Yellow Jackets who think the blackberries belong to them.

Jim Fruth
4002 Davis Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
1-218-831-7018 (My Cell)