nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Loquat

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Loquat
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:06:19 -0500

Yes, its true that many people will not eat fruit unless they buy it
from a store. People have lost touch with the land. We had a
chicken dinner at our house not long ago and mentioned that we killed
the chickens that morning and most of the guests were horrified and
refused to eat. Maybe they think chickens are made in factories and
only come from stores.