nafex - [NAFEX] Saskgoji seeds in sunlight

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Saskgoji seeds in sunlight
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 09:12:13 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: Joel Campbell
To: jimfruth@charter.net
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 9:19 AM
Subject: RE: Question

Good morning Jim,

The tiny-weeny dead soon stage sounds awfully like damping-off. I wouldn`t worry about direct sunlight, I germinate all my seeds in a greenhouse that receives direct sun and gets very hot all day everyday :-) Also, I germinate my seeds in STERILE potting mix so I avoid damping-off.

Take care and hope this answered your questions.

Joel Campbell, B.s.a. Horticulture
SaskGojiPower.ca