nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 25 gallon wheeled sprayer

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 25 gallon wheeled sprayer
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:30:31 -0400

Has anyone tried this 8 gallon Fimco turf sprayer:
http://www.fimcoindustries.com/LG-8-P.html

Looks nice, with wheels and a 12V pump and rechargeable battery, easily pushed or pulled.
Claude

At 12:16 2010-05-12, you wrote:
I bought a 60 gal ATV trailer sprayer (12V) this spring. I also have a 25
gal sprayer that I share w/ my a relative that lives close by. The 60 gal
sprayer (Fimco) has a stronger pump, but is considerably more expensive.
But I didn't want to use the 25 gal. anyway because we use it for
herbicides.

A few years ago, when my trees were smaller I bought an SP0 backpack. It's
a nice little sprayer, but I wish I'd bought the trailer sprayer then,
because although I still plan to hang on to the backpack, it doesn't look
like I'll be using it much any more, so it was kind of a waste of money.

Mark
Zone 6 KS