nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 25 gallon wheeled sprayer

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 25 gallon wheeled sprayer
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:16:14 -0500

I bought a 60 gal ATV trailer sprayer (12V) this spring. I also have a 25
gal sprayer that I share w/ my a relative that lives close by. The 60 gal
sprayer (Fimco) has a stronger pump, but is considerably more expensive.
But I didn't want to use the 25 gal. anyway because we use it for
herbicides.

A few years ago, when my trees were smaller I bought an SP0 backpack. It's
a nice little sprayer, but I wish I'd bought the trailer sprayer then,
because although I still plan to hang on to the backpack, it doesn't look
like I'll be using it much any more, so it was kind of a waste of money.

Mark
Zone 6 KS