nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Free the Grapes: Defeat HR5034: Stop the Monopoly Power Grab

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Free the Grapes: Defeat HR5034: Stop the Monopoly Power Grab
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:16:43 -0500

Apologies if anyone was offended by this posting. Since the majority
of my fruit gets turned into wine & after 20 years of experimentation
largely informed by my participation with NAFEX folks, it actually
felt extremely relevant to the world of fruit, & honestly I didn't
suss in advance that this issue had a political spin to it.

~mIEKAL