nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Dunbars Plums

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Dunbars Plums
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:13:14 -0500

I just ordered 50 of them, we'll see what they're like when they get
here. I may very well pot them up for the summer & fall plant if they
are too small. I haven't had good luck with Oikos tho I like the
scope of his overall project, feels very similar to the permaculture
approach I've been taking.

~mIEKAL