nafex - [NAFEX] Apples: Botany, Production, and Uses

  • From: Alan Yelvington <alany@semparpac.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Apples: Botany, Production, and Uses
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:44:38 -0400

I just got a copy of this book from Penn State Univ. through inter-library loan.

Why didn't I just buy it? $382.48 from Amazon, and it doesn't qualify for free shipping (a real deal killer if you ask me). Ironically, you can get it for less than half-price from amazon.co.uk if you're interested.

Anyway, it's overwhelming, and it's very cool. I never enjoyed book reports, but I'd encourage the apple people out there to find a copy and give a look-see.

A. Yelvington
Russell, PA