nafex - [NAFEX] Availability of grafting wood from government repositories

  • From: Justin West <cjustinwest@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Availability of grafting wood from government repositories
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:22:24 -0700

Why not create an official web based organization of researchers/breeders who exist as a wide decentralized network of next genearation sustainable horticulture?  We can give each other official sounding titles like "Director of northwest operations for cherry plum genetic disemination and exploration"  We could use that kind of networking anyway.  perhaps NAFEX could spearhead that effort
Justin
New Jersey
Zone 6.5