nafex - Re: [NAFEX] urban beekeeping (nafex Digest...)

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] urban beekeeping (nafex Digest...)
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 02:49:54 +0000

I recall reading a story about a city or town which had passed an ordinance
requiring entrances of hives to be a certain number of feet above sidewalk
level. Check with your local gov to see if any rule like this covers your
site. Or find & follow such a rule even if you're not required to, just to
prevent problems.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850552/direct/01/