nafex - [NAFEX] Black Locust and other trees from PA Game Commission

  • From: Alan Yelvington <alany@semparpac.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Black Locust and other trees from PA Game Commission
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:19:57 -0400

I don't know if they ship out of state, but folks in PA may find this useful.

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=636779&mode=2

Click on "General Store" in the banner for more information about the Howard Nursery and cheap trees!

I called my order using the phone number on the form.

Al Yelvington
Russell, PA