nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Toka?

  • From: Ed Fackler <ed.fackler@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Toka?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:38:58 -0400

Steve:

    Toka requires pollination from another of Hansens plums like Pipe Stone, Waneta, Superior, etc.

    And I totally agree that it is simply wonderful, but I certainly would not call its flavor "bubble gum-like"....far better, complex yet delicately sweet.

ed....with a Toka tree in him front yard....12' from the front door!!!