nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Jujubes...

  • From: anne bianca <atbianca@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Jujubes...
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:33:26 -0800 (PST)

Douglas,

         Thanks for the information.  I hope the varieties I wind up planting will be just as hardy.  It may not get that cold in my zone, but I do worry about my "guys" any time we have freeze warnings.  I am going to check the sites you have checked to see what other types of Jujube are out there so I can find out more about them.  I am wondering now if there are any self-fertile varieties out there.  Anne