nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Paw paw tree selection

  • From: Lee Reich <lreich@hvc.rr.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Paw paw tree selection
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:29:21 -0500

You need more light for best fruiting. Buy grafted trees of two different varieties. Don't buy from Miller's Nurseries. By the way, I'll be mentioning pawpaws in my talk at the Mt Cuba Center in Delaware this Saturday afternoon.

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
A Northeast Gardener's Year
The Pruning Book