nafex - Re: [NAFEX] off topic: computer virus

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] off topic: computer virus
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:10:00 -0600

Go to another computer and download program from SUPERANTISPYWARE
site onto a memory thumbnail. Download program onto your computer
and run to remove. It probably is not a virus but a scam to make
money. Never ever reply to ANY ad that promises to clean your
computer. Superantispyware is a free virus and malware remover that
works very well. Update once a week to keep up with new problems
which usually come from China and Hungary.