nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Kasseler Reinette apple

  • From: kim maser <farnorthgrapes@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Kasseler Reinette apple
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 13:42:58 -0700

Hi Derry and Bill- It's called "Reneta Kaselska" probably Eastern European in origin. They have it in several collections
in Europe. It may hane been at the Central Experimental Farm in Ottawa at one time. I have some really good historical
stuff in my collection. That sure is a different requeat for a variety.

Cheers

Kim