nafex - [NAFEX] Swapping material

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Swapping material
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:15:14 EST

In a message dated 2/5/2010 12:56:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, royj157@gmail.com writes:

Wondered if there is a special trade/swap section for Nafex.  Am interested in sharing some of my Ben Mor Black Currant Cuttings.  Also have some Broadtorp, which is very good fresh eating.  Looking for other good ribes

If you are a member of NAFEX there is a want/swap section in the quarterly publication, POMONA. Each member is entitled to one free add per year. There is membership information at our web site, WWW. NAFEX.org. Membership supports the orgainzation. We derive no income off this service.

Jerry

  • [NAFEX] Swapping material, Jwlehman, 02/05/2010