nafex - [NAFEX] C. Mas

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] C. Mas
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:53:41 -0500

Years ago there was an article in Pomona by someone who had traveled to the area in Europe where C.Mas is native and said there was a wide variety of fruit produced by such trees some of which was highly prized by locals and even sold at markets.  The man claimed some was particularly large and sweet and far superior to varieties commonly available in the U.S.- at least this is my recollection.  I was looking forward to the time when someone brought some of those strains here.

  • [NAFEX] C. Mas, Alan Haigh, 01/17/2010